Sunday, November 30, 2008

Up at 7:00 am on Sunday

the internal clock has kicked in again.
i am on facebook at 7:30 am
listening to loud music to wake the neighbors
taking pictures and posting posts
good (or bad) thing for you.


these are the usual suspect wedding party photo of my water bottles. in efforts to save the world i've decided to wean myself off water bottle cases and just brita my water. also with the advice of a certain ex, i've also moved to stainless steel canteens. since i've been playing tennis so often i go through water faster. i'm constantly refilling. the plastic bottles are for making ice to keep my water cold. ive also purchased a few bike water bottles so i can transport in my bike cage. fun stuff that i do in the morning when im bored.



oh yeah and then there's the photos i finally d/l to my computer. one day i wanted to take pics of myself in the mirror. here's a sample of what i got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home