Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bowling Pin Buster!

this deserved a double post- xanga and blogger!

back in the day of DNA, i bowled in the company bowling league. during that time i switched from a straight ball to one with spin. it served me well as i ended up winning my first ever trophy! well i broke my first nice bowling ball- it cracked like an equator. i just found it in the closet like that. after 2+ years of bowling ball distress using my straight ball i got from my dad in 10th grade, i took my bday and xmas gift money and bought myself my new bowling ball.


today my brother and i bonded over bowling. seems like we do this pretty well. who would have thought. we are a bowling kinda family. well here were the results of game 3. i bowled my best game EVER!


the other day i was bored and took a bunch of pics of myself.. again here's one where i think i look pretty silly.


yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home